The event will take place 17 – 18 April 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya.
The aim of Manufacturing East Africa is:
- To focus on the growth potential of key industry sectors, as well as unpacking challenges and obstacles to find solutions for growth in each sector.
- To provide a platform for informative and interactive sessions with the prime movers of manufacturing sector across various spheres like government, policy makers, industrial leaders, academia and potential investors.
- To debate the challenges and opportunities facing the East African manufacturing sector in the next 5 years.
- To highlight incentives available to ensure foreign investment and aid the establishment of global companies in the South African manufacturing sector.
- To draw attention to new potential growth areas and showcase manufacturing opportunities in order to provide financial assistance as well as access to finance to the industrial players.
ATTEND THE EVENT AND BENEFIT FROM:
- Attending industry leader panels discussions
- Connecting with capital and financing sources
- Discussing current issues, challenges and developments in the manufacturing industry
- Exploring business growth through acquisition opportunities
- Networking with industry peers
- Meeting business suppliers
- Policy Makers
- Private Equity Investors
- Industry Sector Specialists
- Small, Medium and Large Manufacturing Companies
- Exporters of Manufactured goods
- IT Solutions Providers
- Trade Publication / Media
- Government representatives: Government & Public Sector Undertakings / Intergovernmental Agencies / Industrial Development Zones
- Financial Institutions and Banks
- Consultancy Organizations
- Industrial suppliers
- Manufacturing Development Agencies
- Logistics / Supply Chain Companies
- Private investors: global and domestic
- Academic & Research Bodies
- Allied Industries (Cement, Iron, Steel Producers, etc)