The conference programme will include plenary sessions as well as debate sessions to unpack and encourage active participation at the event. Topics to be discussed include:
- What are the challenges and opportunities facing the South African manufacturing sector in the next 5 years?
- What incentives are available from the Province and government to help Kwazulu-Natal manufacturers to grow their manufacturing businesses?
- Opportunities for growth in the small business manufacturing environment and how can big manufacturers benefit from small business?
- Access to finance
- Strategies for growth and competitive advantage including the productivity debate
- Policy Makers
- Private Equity Investors
- Industry Sector Specialists
- Small, Medium and Large Manufacturing Companies
- Exporters of Manufactured goods
- IT Solutions Providers
- Trade Publications / Media
- Government representatives: Government & Public Sector
- Undertakings / Intergovernmental Agencies / Industrial Development Zones
- Financial Institutions and Banks
- Consultancy Organizations
- Industrial suppliers
- Manufacturing Development Agencies
- Logistics / Supply Chain Companies
- Private investors: global and domestic
- Academic & Research Bodies
- Allied Industries (Cement, Iron, Steel Producers, etc)