Participating at the Manufacturing Indaba is an ideal way to position your company as a market leader at this premier event. By sponsoring, you will showcase your brand optimally and generate great brand awareness. Manufacturing Indaba provides a major networking platform for decision makers and professionals within the Manufacturing sector.
- Meet qualified buyers in a highly targeted environment
- Generate valuable sales leads
- Strengthen relationships with existing and loyal customers
- Test or launch new products
- Meet important retailers, service providers and vendors
- Keep up-to-date with your competitors’ developments
- Showcase your full range of products
NAME BADGE SPONSOR
Cova Advisory and Associates was established by Duane Newman and Tumelo Chipfupa who was the Deputy Director General in charge of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) incentives unit. Duane has over 20 years’ private sector experience in grants and incentives consulting and has been advising and carbon and energy issues since 2009.
The Cova team has over 50 years of incentive experience. Cova has positioned itself as an independent advisor on matters ranging from carbon and energy issues, government tax incentives and grants and DFI finance raising. Cova is a SANAS accredited Measurement and Verification Inspection Body (EEMV0007).
THE CUTTING EDGE OF STEEL FABRICATION IN AFRICA !!!
- Laser Junction is a generic company situated at the Dube Tradeport Aerotropolis, specialising in steel cutting and fabrication.
- 100 % Black owned and over 50% women ownership.
- SABS accredited for ISO 9001: 2008.
- UNIDO benchmarked and in the global contender quadrant.
- Productivity SA enrolled for continuous improvement programs.
- Our array of machinery together with full fabrication facilities allow for a wide range of customer requirements.
Laser Junction has the expertise to supply Blue Chip companies in the rail, automotive, construction, and electrification sectors, we also supply to walk in customers for various projects and contracts.