The Small Business Indaba, taking place on the 27th June 2017 at Emperors Palace, Ekurhuleni, is the premier event for entrepreneurs and small businesses operating across any of South Africa’s manufacturing industries.
Partners from across the region are coming together to produce the ultimate experience for small business professionals and entrepreneurs, complete with nationally-recognised manufacturing experts, government policymakers and innovators to present SMMEs with unforgettable networking experiences, business support, cutting edge insights and partnerships to help take their operations to the next level.
Aligned to the Manufacturing Indaba – Africa’s premier manufacturing event – the Small Business Indaba is the only one day event of its kind that provides small & mid-sized businesses with unparalleled opportunities to grow their businesses. Leveraging on the success and partnership of the national Manufacturing Indaba, the Small Business Indaba will connect SMMEs to the big players in South Africa’s manufacturing industries and provide them with the platform to find new business and growth opportunities.
The Small Business Indaba offers world class education made specifically for small business owners and key decision makers. The content will be coupled with informative keynotes, interactive panels, one-on-one brainstorming and hands-on networking – everything that the young manufacturing entrepreneur needs to address their changing business landscapes.
The main objective of the Small Business Indaba is to provide small, medium and micro-enterprises (SMMEs) with the tools, networking opportunities and unparalleled platform to establish their businesses for success and grow their manufacturing operations to the next level of innovation and job creation.
The Small Business Indaba is committed to making SMME manufacturing businesses grow through the following aims:
- To provide SMMEs with access to and networking opportunities with the nation’s leading manufacturing experts and government role players that create the economic environment for South Africa’s SMMEs
- Assisting South Africa’s manufacturing sector to becoming the continent’s most small business-friendly in Africa
- Facilitating SMMEs to find business certainty and security by adopting polices that help them to access productive labour, financing and the best technology for their success.
- Creating a platform for small and medium manufacturing businesses to make their voices heard so that their inputs can be noted and used to change policies in line with supporting their growth and development.
- Providing SMMEs with access and information on government manufacturing programmes that are relevant to them.
- To create long-term growth and business opportunities for SMMEs through government and big business procurement.
Those invited to attend are any persons who are involved or interested in the ownership, procurement, trading, operations, financing or innovation of Small to Medium and Micro-enterprises across any manufacturing industries in Africa.