With their tightly focused profiles and carefully targeted audiences, exhibitions are highly cost-effective sales and marketing platforms. Join us at the Manufacturing Indaba KZN 2017 exhibition, running alongside the 1 day conference to showcase your company expertise.
Who should exhibit?
- Companies in the energy sector, biofuels, nuclear,renewables, green and energy saving industries
- Chemical manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Automotive cluster, manufacturers, part manufacturers
- Industrial Development Zones(IDZs)
- Aerospace & defense
- Service providers, i.e. banks, law firms, consulting firms, etc.
- International manufacturers wanting to establish themselves in South Africa and
- Any other manufacturing concerns wanting to grown their businesses in the South African market
The audience to be invited is aligned to the dti’s Industrial Policy Action Plan 2012/13 – 2014/15.
the dti‘s Industrial Policy Action Plan 2012/13 – 2014/15 identifies three sector clusters that are critical to the industrial development of the South African economy, namely:
Cluster 1 – Qualitatively new areas of focus
- Realising the potential of the metals fabrication, capital and transport equipment sectors, particularly arising from large public investments;
- Upstream Oil and Gas;
- ‘Green’ and energy-saving industries;
- Agro-processing, linked to food security and food pricing imperatives; and
Cluster 2 – Scaled-up and broadened interventions in existing IPAP sectors
- Automotive products and components, and medium and heavy commercial vehicles;
- Chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and plastics;
- Clothing, textiles, footwear and leather;
- Forestry, paper, pulp and furniture;
- Creative and cultural industries; and
- Business process services.
Cluster 3 – Sectors with potential for the development of long-term advanced capabilities
- Advanced materials;
- Aerospace, Defence; and
- Electrotechnical and ICT.
NOTE – the above is from the dti website
for additional information on exhibition space available or complete the booking form.