Click on the short video below to learn more about this webinar (switch sound on)
In light of this, we have embarked on delivering a series of digital, thought-provoking, future thinking sessions, as follows:
- How to think like a futurist: Backcasting (topic of Craig’s PhD), black/white swans, scenario planning – how might we envisage a new unknown future
11h00 – 12h00 I 29 May 2020
- Future of Manufacturing: From global to local, closer alignment of value chains, augmenting with tech (IOT, 3d Printing, 4IR, etc), decentralization and new demand
11h00 – 12h00 I 5 June 2020
- How to lead in times of uncertainty: The human elements of leadership, acting on imperfect information, confronting biases and ensuring we value humanness
11h00 – 12h00 I 12 June 2020
R750 excl Vat each or R1 800 excl VAT for the series (R600 each)
- A recording of the series to view again at your leisure
- A discount of 10% on the Manufacturing Indaba conference registration – value R837,50
- Private Access to a exclusive webinar with Manufacturing CEOs to be hosted in July 2020 – value R500
Futureworld is a purpose-led company – we help you understand, design and create your tomorrow. Our focus is on helping you understand the forces shaping the future, arming you with the tools to design your roadmap to supercharged growth, and partnering with you to create the disruptive, new businesses (and offerings) that’ll see you thrive in tomorrow’s radical world. Futureworld clients include Coca-Cola, Tata, HSBC, Shell, Barclays and the Dubai Prime Minister’s Office.
Craig is a futurist, business strategist, engineer by qualification, entrepreneur by passion, and “Googler” by spirit. He has two Masters degrees in Engineering (MSc) and Business (MBA), two provisional patents, four companies started, including a non-profit in Silicon Valley, 1,000 entrepreneurs helped, and 80,000 websites developed (one every ten minutes). He is an AFLI Desmond Tutu Fellow, AshokaU Changemaker, World Economic Forum Global Shaper, Mail and Guardian Top 200 under 35, Destiny Man & African Independent Top 40 under 40, disruptive Innovation speaker at TEDx and profiled at the Clinton Global Initiative. He is the youngest graduation speaker at University of Johannesburg and facilitated the 10th BRICs summit on the Fourth Industrial Revolution with H.E. Presidents Xi, Putin and Ramaphosa & PM Modi in attendance.